FREE DELIVERY ON ALL ORDERS OVER $100 | SAME DAY + EXPRESS DELIVERY AVAILABLE IN SYDNEY FREE DELIVERY ON ALL ORDERS OVER $100 | SAME DAY + EXPRESS DELIVERY AVAILABLE IN SYDNEY

Sydney Coffee Spots You Need to Visit

Sydney Coffee Spots You Need to Visit

At this point, our bodies are made up of 95% coffee. The other 5% is like that storage that takes up space on your computer but is just classified as 'other' and you literally have no idea what it is.

Here are our three favourite coffee spots in Sydney at the moment. They're not in any kind of specific ranking. More just like, the by which we frequent most. So yeah, I guess they're in ranked by preference, but they're also all amazing.  

1. Gypsy Espresso | Potts Point

Gypsy Coffee
via Gypsy Espresso Instagram @gypsyespresso  

I'll never forget my first sip of their coffee. It was a real 'oh sh*t' moment. Like, having a really serious conversation and had to stop to say 'this might be the best coffee I've ever tasted'. Perfect to sit with a friend in the cozy corner of their small cafe or to sit outside and pet the doggos that walk by (good boys are a plenty around Potts Point).

 You can also shop their original coffee beans and they'll grind it to your liking on the spot for you to enjoy at home or in the office.

via Tenor


2. Little Fern on Regent | Redfern

Located just off the corner of Redfern and Regent Street, this tiny little bakery just does everything right. The baked goods are out of this world, the service is 10/10 and quality coffee to match. They're all about community too which is what you want from your local coffee spot. Next time you're skipping through Redfern, definitely stop by for a takeaway coffee and sweets. 


Photo by Street and Studio @streetandstudio

 3. Genovese Coffee House | Alexandria 

via Genovese instagram @genovesecoffeehouse

This place is sent to us straight from the gods of coffee and Italian eats. If you are looking for a cafe to sit at for hours and top sip on coffee after coffee and eat your way through the menu then this is the place for you. Step inside to the spacious converted warehouse space and feel miles away from your daily stresses. The coffee is next level amazing and the menu is specially crafted to take you on a journey of Italian foodie heaven. For something savoury we recommend the burrata, roasted cherry tomato on ciabatta and for something sweet you can't go past the pistachio croissants. Bellissimo! 

That's our top 3 coffee picks at the moment, we hope you get the chance to try our favourite spots. We love finding new places around Sydney to try and are always open to recommendations! If you have a favourite coffee place around Sydney that you think should be featured in the blog, let us know! Tell us where it is, why you love it, what to order and a little snap of the cafe!